Register as a StarT learning community today!
StarT learning community can be a family, a school (primary, secondary, high school or college), kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group. By registrating your learning community you will receive latest newsletters about new materials and ideas. Registration is open until the end of November 2017. Please register to receive information and support.
StarT projects and best practices are reported after StarT has been carried out at learning communities. The reporting starts in September 2017 and lasts till the February 2018.
In StarT everyone learns from each others’ ideas and innovations. Welcome to StarT!
Problems with registration form?
If the registration form does not work, please send the following information via email to email@example.com:
1. School, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group name:
2. Name of StarT contact person:
3. Email Address of contact person:
4. Level of teaching or age-group: (Kindergarten / Pre-school / Primary school / Middle school / High school)
7. Why did you decide to get involved in StarT?
8. What kind of support would you find most useful in the implementation of project-based learning?
9. What kinds of projects have already been implemented at your school, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity?