Register as a StarT learning community today!
StarT learning community can be a family, a school (primary, secondary, high school or college), kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group. By registrating your learning community you will receive latest newsletters about new materials and ideas. Registration is optional and it is open until the end of October 2017.
The actual reagistration is done by reporting the projects and the good practices of your learning community. The reporting starts in September 2017 and lasts till the February 2018.
In StarT everyone learns from each others’ ideas and innovations. Welcome to StarT!
Problems with registration form?
If the registration form does not work, please send the following information via email to email@example.com before January 31st, 2018:
1. School, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group name:
2. Name of StarT contact person:
3. Email Address of contact person:
4. Level of teaching or age-group: (Kindergarten / Pre-school / Primary school / Middle school / High school)
7. Why did you decide to get involved in StarT?
8. What kind of support would you find most useful in the implementation of project-based learning?
9. What kinds of projects have already been implemented at your school, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity?