Nord StarT – a Nordic climate change competition
The Nordic Nord Start Climate Change Competition will be held by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture in autumn 2021. The competition is part of Finland’s presidency of the Nordic Council of Ministers in 2021 and is organised in cooperation with the LUMA Centre Finland’s StarT programme. The competition aims to gather children, youth and adults to brainstorm concrete means for the fight against climate change.
There are two series in the competition:
- Projects carried out by teams of children, youth and adults
- Best educational practices by teachers and educators for dealing with climate change from early childhood education to higher education.
Enter the competition by reporting a project or an educational practice. Details of the Nord StarT will be published in June 2021 on this page!
- The competition will begin at the Virtual Conference on Education, Culture and Youth as Drivers for Sustainable Development (in Finnish) on June 8-9, 2021.
- The application period for the competition ends on 31 October 2021.
- The competition culminates at a Nordic Conference in December 2021.