Register as a StarT learning community today!
A StarT learning community can be a school (primary, secondary, high school or college), a kindergarten, an extracurricular activity group, or even a family. By registering your learning community in StarT you will receive the latest news about new materials and ideas. Registration is open until the end of October 2018. Please register to receive information and support. If you have any questions about registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The StarT projects and best practices are reported after StarT has been carried out at the learning communities. The reporting starts in autumn 2018 and is open until February 2019. Reporting must be done by February, but it does not require registration within the registration period – we just kindly ask everyone to register to be able to contact the participants when necessary.
Read more about the project work here.
In StarT everyone learns from each others’ ideas and innovations. Welcome to StarT!
Problems with registration form?
If the registration form does not work, please send the following information via email to email@example.com:
1. School, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group name:
2. Name of StarT contact person:
3. Email Address of contact person:
4. Level of teaching or age-group: (Kindergarten / Pre-school / Primary school / Middle school / High school)
7. Why did you decide to get involved in StarT?
8. What kind of support would you find most useful in the implementation of project-based learning?
9. What kind of projects have already been implemented at your school, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity?