Register as a StarT learning community today!
A StarT learning community can be a school (primary, secondary, high school or college), a kindergarten, an extracurricular activity group, or even a family. By registering your learning community in StarT you will receive the latest newsletters about new materials and ideas. Registration is open until the end of November 2017. Please register to receive information and support. You can also register after the registration period has ended. If you have any questions about registering contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The StarT projects and best practices are reported after StarT has been carried out at the learning communities. The reporting starts in September 2017 and is open until the 18th of February 2018. Reporting must be done by the 18th of February, but it does not require registration within the registration period – we just kindly ask everyone to register to be able to contact the participants when necessary. Already registered and ready to report? Please click here
In StarT everyone learns from each others’ ideas and innovations. Welcome to StarT!
Problems with registration form?
If the registration form does not work, please send the following information via email to email@example.com:
1. School, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity group name:
2. Name of StarT contact person:
3. Email Address of contact person:
4. Level of teaching or age-group: (Kindergarten / Pre-school / Primary school / Middle school / High school)
7. Why did you decide to get involved in StarT?
8. What kind of support would you find most useful in the implementation of project-based learning?
9. What kind of projects have already been implemented at your school, kindergarten, or extracurricular activity?