The international StarT competition
Here you can read about the StarT process. Click on the links below to read more about the
The annual international StarT competition has two categories:
The best projects and best educational practices will be awarded annually.
StarT proceeds as follows:
- Project work is done in the learning communities
- StarT-Days and StarT-Fests
- Work is reported online in two categories a) projects by students b) best educational practices. Reporting happens in the form of short videos (3 min) and learning diaries.
- StarT jury reviews the reported work.
- The most distinguished projects and best practices continue on to the international public voting on Youtube. Public’s favourites will be chosen through this voting.
- The nominees for the International LUMA StarT awards will be chosen by the StarT jury from the projects and best practices that made it to the public voting.
- The winners of the International LUMA StarT awards will be chosen from the nominees. The winners will be awarded at the International LUMA StarT Gala, and in 2017 and 2018 they received as their main price a trip to Finland.